Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 28 februari 2014

Soul On The West Coast. That's Where It's At



Disc One 1955-1961
1. Sugar Pie De Santo - Strange Feeling 2. Cookie Jackson - Try Love 3. Lenny Johnson - Am I Still Your Fool 4. Betty & Dupree - I Hope You're Satisfied 5. Johnnie Morisette - My Pretty Baby 6. Hank Ballard - In The Doorway Crying 7. Danny Owens - You're A Little Too Late 8. Sailor Boy - What Have I Done Wrong 9. Joe Simon Troubles - Joe Simon 10. Joy Hamilton - You Got My Nose Open Baby 11. Ted Taylor - Darling If You Must Leave 12. Otis Redding - Gettin' Hip 13. Billy Preston - Volcano 14. Donoman & Lakettes Here Comes The Fool - Donoman &The Lakettes 15. Dolores Gibson - I Got A Feeling 16. The O'Jays - How Does It Feel 17. Johnny Guitar Watson - One More Kiss 18. Bobby Kimble - Stop Right Here I Got Love 19. Ray Agee - Tin Pan Alley 20. The Markeets - Baby Please 21. Ed Townsend - Cherrigale 22. Vibrations - What Made You Change Your Mind 23. Betty O'Brian - She'll Be Gone 24. Little Joe Hinton - I Won't Be Your Fool 25. Eugene Jefferson - Don't Cry No More 26. Betty Willis - Someday You'll Need My Love 27. Tommy Youngblood - Laid Off My Job Too Long 28. Little Johnny Taylor - I Tried To Understand 29. Lena Calhoun - I Can Tell (I'm Losing You) 30. The Golden Tones - Doreetha

 Disc Two 1962
 1. That's All Right - Benny Curtis 2. Bob & Earl - Don't Ever Leave Me 3. Dorothy Berry - I'm With You All The Way 4. Dobie Gray - Look At Me 5. Betty & Ray - You're Too Much Betty & Ray 6. Lowell Fulson - Shed No Tears 7. Wynona Carr Carrying A Torch - Wynona Carr 8. Vernon & Jewel - Baby, You Got What It Takes 9. The Simms Twins - That's Where It's At 10. Jimmy Norman - You Crack Me Up 11. Jackie Ross - Hard Times 12. Hammond Brothers - Thirty Miles Of Railroad Tracks 13. Betty Harris - Taking Care Of Business 14. The Ikettes - Troubles On My Mind 15. Bob Starr - I Can't Waste My Time On You 16. Billy Watkins - Gotta Have A Thing Going On 17. Jessie Mae - Don't Freeze On Me 18. Benny C Oliver - Make It Now 19. Bobby Valentino - How Deep Is The Ocean 20. Lela Martin - My Man 21. Eugene Church - Time Has Brought About A Change 22. Betty Green - He's Down On Me 23. H B Barnum - It Hurts Too Much to Cry 24. Cora Bennette - Little Cupid 25. The Marvellos - She Told Me Lies 26. Barry White Tracy - Barry White 27. Wally Trash Baby - Wally Trash 28. Brenda Holloway - I'll Give My Life 29. Ted Taylor - I Lost The Best Thing I Ever Had 30. Sam Cooke - Soothe Me


Soul_On_The_West_Coast._That's_Where_It's_At.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009