Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 19 februari 2014

Elvis Presley - FTD - 54 - Special Edition


DISC 1:
The Album: Blue Suede Shoes / I’m Counting / On You / I Got A Woman / One Sided Love Affair / I Love You Because / Just Because / Tutti Frutti / Trying To Get To You / I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) / I’ll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin’) / Blue Moon / Money / Honey. Bonus Singles: Heartbreak Hotel / I Was The One / Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / Shake, Rattle and Roll / My Baby Left Me / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / Several takes of I Got A Woman / Heartbreak Hotel / Money Honey / I’m Counting On You , I Was The One.

 DISC 2:
A total of 35 session outtakes of I’m Counting On You / Shake, Rattle And Roll / Lawdy, Miss Clawdy / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You / Elvis interviewed by Don Davis in 1956 (Unreleased)

FTD54Special_Edition.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009