Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 8 mei 2014

Cruisin' Country Volume 1


1. Lamar, Curtis Mean Eyed Cat
2. Bowman, Paul Sally Was A Good Old Girl
3. Overstreet, Tommy Little Bit Of Devil
4. Reno, Jack Gonna Have To Come And Get It
5. Kaufman, Rodger Country Boy
6. Morris, Bob I Knew I'd Lose Again
7. Bryant, Gary I'm Just A Nobody
8. Mullen, Bruce Love And The Auctioneer
9. Collegiates Only You Can Make Me Well
10. Zill, Pat Big Man In A Big House
11. Williams, Perk One Sweet Touch
12. Zill, Pat Pick Me Up On Your Way Down
13. McCall, Darrell Dear One
14. Wildcard, Johnny Say It Again
15. Bradshaw, Jimmy I've Got Girls
16. Duckitt, Sammy No Not Once
17. Austin, Bobby Look Out Heart
18. Duncan, Herbie Night Time
19. Littledyke, Garn Like It Or Not
20. Mayden, Don Baby You Got It
21. Morris, Wayne I Pay And Pay
22. Warner, Chick Keep On Keeping On
23. Sykes, Bobby Memphis Address
24. Mullins, Dee Love Makes The World Go Around
25. Frushay, Ray Maybe Maybe This Time
26. Calhoun Twins Look What You've Done To My Heart
27. Baker, Billy Once A Bum
28. Dean, Jimmy Shark In The Bathtub
29. Lee, Homer I've Got Some Crying To Do
30. Taylor, Carmol Free As A Breeze

Cruisin'_Country_Volume_1.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009