Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 30 mei 2014

Rare 50's Boston Doo Wops


Volume 1
1. We're Gonna Rock/Joe Smith & Valentines 2. Shirley/Rainbows 3. If You See Mary Lee/Rainbows 4. The Nearness of You/Lovenotes 5. Merry Go Round/Estelles 6. Girl In the Drugstore/Bobby Mathis & Sevilles 7. Cool Cool Baby/Sophomores 8. I Get a Thrill/Sophomores 9. Could This Be You/Uniques 10. Merry Christmas Darling/Uniques 11. My Only Love/C-Quinns 12. Gloria/Steve Colt & Blue Knights 13. You Lied/Joanne Taylor & Tabs 14. Foolish One/Stopmers 15. You Are My Heart/Bobby Taylor & Viscount Four 16. My Love Is Gone/Jody & Shades 17. An Invitation/Dreamtimers 18. Sleep Walk/Sammy & Del-Lards 19. Little Darling/Sammy & Del-Lards 20. Danny Boy/Entertainers 21. How Much You Love Me/Entertainers 22. Mambo Oongh/Dappers 23. I'm Not Pretending/Tommy Frederick & Hi-Notes 24. Forgive Me My Love/Vibratones 25. Step It Up and Go/Pearl Reeves & Concords 26. Sweet One/Majestics 27. The Lone Stranger/Majestics 28. Mary Jane (Little Mama)/Bobby Mathis & Sevilles 29. Gloria/The Lanterns

 Volume 2  
1. Stay/Rainbows 2. Going To the City/Bobby Mathis & Sevilles 3. Little Brown Eyes/Bobby Mathis & Sevilles 4. Margie/Supremes 5. Letter To an Angel/Five Shillings 6. Christmas Stomp/Stompers 7. Every Night About This Time/Sophomores 8. Baby Doll/Five Gents 9. Times Change/Uniques 10. You've Been Crying/C-Quinns 11. Regretting/Vibratones 12. Oo-Wee/Interludes 13. The Prince of Players/Tommy Frederick & Hi-Tones 14. Forgive Me/Stompers 15. Sandy/Five Gents 16. Two Purple Shadows/Emeralds 17. Symbol of Love/Emeralds 18. Is There a Someone For Me/Sophomores 19. This Lovely Night/Alteers 20. Too Late/Eddie Singleton & Chromantics 21. Kiss a Kiss, Hug a Hug/Eddie Singleton & Chromantics 22. Congratulations on Your Wedding/Tune Weavers 23. Breaker of Dreams/Johnny Mann & Tornados 24. Ding Dong/Cymbals 25. Bonnie/Daltones 26. Little Billy Boy/Three Ds 27. Sweetest One/Street Corner Serenade 28. Doo-Wop/Lanterns 29. My Spanish Love/Precisions

Volume 3  
1. Honey Honey – The Ah-Moors 2. I Shed A Million Tears – The Interludes 3. Words Can’t Explain – The Alters 4. Sandra – Willie Zango 5. Sundown – Tommy Frederick 6. I’m Not Ashamed – Pearl Reaves 7. Everybody Loves Me – The Sophomores 8. In The Still Of The Night – Steve Colt & The Fabulous Counts 9. Love Me Baby – Jan Strickland & The Shadows 10. My Heart Let Me Be Free – Little Augie Austin 11. Baby You Know – The Dappers 12. Teen Angel – Georgie Manis 13. Beside You – Ann Fleming & Group 14. I’ll Never Get To See My Baby Alone – The Three D’s 15. All Alone – The Del-Lords 16. Desirie – The Del-Lords 17. Joannie – The Octaines 18. I Wonder Why – The Angelettes 19. Barbara – The Rhythemaires 20. Lonely Street – The Dappers 21. Sunday Kind Of Love – Michael J 22. Over The Rainbow – The Nutmegs 23. A Thousand Miles Away – Street Corner Serenade 24. I Miss You So Much – The Laterns 25. Love At First Sight – The Precisions 26. When I Leave These Prison Walls – The Serenders 27. Daddy’s Home – The Serenders 28. God Only Knows – Everett Station 29. That’s What You Are Doing To Me – Everett Station

Volume 4
That's My Desire / The Exotics Darling I Want to Get Married / The Exotics I'll Be There / The Dappers Why Must You Go / The Dappers Bells of Love / The Mint Juleps Vip-A-Dip / The Mint Juleps I've Searched / The Heartspinners Mr. Starlight / The Hot Tamales Where'd Ja Go / Tommy Frederick & The Hi-Notes My Love Is Real / The Dappers Keep Laughin' / The Alteers Now That I'm Alone / Ernest LeBlanc & The Spotlighters Please Believe In Me / The Crescents Magic Was the Night / Stacy Henry & The Dreamtimers My Love For You / Little Augie Austin & The Chromatics The Storm-Tossed Sea of Love / The Dahlias Rose Ann / The Majestics I'll Never Let Him Go / The Angelettes Please Be My Girl / The Octaines I Remember / The Embertones Oh Nancy / The Ambassadors Tonite Tonite / Bobby & The Coral-Tones Soldier Boy / Everett Station Teardrops / Sound Reunion When I'm With You / The Lendows I Think I Know / The Five Gs The Glory Of Love / Special Delivery Don't Say You're Sorry / The Serenders  

  boston_doo-wop_vol_1-4.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009