Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 20 december 2013

Dream Babes, Vol.2-Reflections


1. Low Grades And High Fever - Linda Laine
2. You Too (Can Have Heartaches) - Jackie Lee
3. Hes Gotta Love Me - Elkie Brooks
4. Over And Over Again - Three Bells
5. Work Is A Four Letter Word - Cilla Black
6. He Knows How To Love Me - Helen Shapiro
7. Gonna Spread Love - Brenda Arnau
8. Somebody Elses Baby - Samantha Jones
9. Splendour In The Grass - Gullivers People
10. Putty In Your Hands - Jean And The Statesides
11. This Sporting Life - Caroline Munro
12. Dont Leave Me - Carol Elvin
13. And Now I Cry - Jill And The Boulevards
14. I Love Him - Jeannie
15. People Will Talk - Three Quarters
16. I Did Nothing Wrong - Patsy Ann Noble
17. Dont Do It Baby - Linda Laine And The Sinners
18. Babe Im Leaving You - The Levee Breakers
19. Crying The Night Away - Diamond Twins
20. You Wont Forget Me - Jean And The Statesides
21. See If I Care - Ria Bartok
22. Strange Love - Tracy

Dream_Babes

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009