Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 27 december 2013

Dinah Washington - Complete Roulette Dinah Washington Session's


Disc I:
Drinking Again; Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?; Destination Moon; Take Your Shoes Off, Baby; Where Are You; Make Believe Dreams; Something's Gotta Give; Coquette; You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You; Red Sails in the Sunset; A Handful of Stars; Miss You; I'll Never Stop Loving You; Me and My Gin; You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You; Drinking Again; Where Are You; Medley: Ill Wind / For All We Know / I Could Have Told You So / Smoke Gets in Your Eyes / Goodbye / Make the Man Love Me / Blue Gardenia / I Concentrate on You.  

Disc II:
I'll Be Around; For All We Know; Just Friends; I'm Gonna Laugh You Out of My Life; Lover Man; Say It Isn't So; That Old Feeling; Love, I Found You Gone; On the Street of Regret; The Man That Got Away; Baby, Won't You Please Come Home; I Don't Know You Anymore; Someone Else is Taking My Place; He's Gone Again; I Didn't Know About You; There I Go; You're a Sweetheart; I'll Close my Eyes.

 Disc III: Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me; My Devotion; If It's the Last Thing I Do; Our Love; It's a Mean Old Man's World; Was It Like That?; Fly Me to the Moon; I Wouldn't Know What to Do; No Hard Feelings; Me and the One I Love; There Must Be a Way; Take Me in Your Arms; What's New; Love is the Sweetest Thing; These Foolish Things; That's My Desire; The More I See You; I Used to Love You (But it's All Over Now).

Disc IV:
Just One More Chance; Blue Gardenia; He's My Guy; I Ran Out of Reasons; No One Man; Let Me Be the First to Know; If I Never Get to Heaven; Nobody Knows the Way I Feel This Morning; Don't Say Nothing At All; You've Been a Good Old Wagon; Me and My Gin; How Long, How Long Blues; Don't Come Runnin' Back to Me; Duck Before You Drown; The Blues Ain't Nothin' But a Woman Cryin' for Her Man; Key to the Highway; Romance in the Dark; If I Never Get to Heaven; Soulville.  

Disc V:
The Show Must Go On; Why Was I Born; I Wanna Be Around; I Left My Heart in San Francisco; What Kind of Fool Am I; Make Someone Happy; Rags to Riches; I'm Glad for Your Sake; Bill; Drown in my Own Tears; That Sunday (That Summer); A Stranger on Earth; The Good Life; Funny Thing; To Forget About You; Icy Stone; Stars Over my Shoulder; Call Me Irresponsible; Lingering; Lord, You Made Us Human; They Said You'd Come Back Running.

Complete_Roulette_Dinah_Washington_Session's.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009