Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 27 mei 2013

The Shadows - The Best Of


CD 1:
Apache / Kon-Tiki / F.B.I. / The Frightened City / Shadoogie / Blue Star / Nivram / Baby My Heart (Vocal) / See You in My Drums / All My Sorrows (Vocal) / Stand Up and Say That / Gonzales / Find Me a Golden Street / Theme from a Filleted Place / That's My Desire (Vocal) / My Resistance Is Low
CD 2:
Man Of Mystery / The Savage / Peace Pipe / 36-24-36 / Back Home / Midnight / The Stranger / Quartermaster's Stores / Saturday Dance (Vocal) / Lonesome Fella (Vocal) / Bongo Blues / Chinchilla / Driftin' / Jet Black / Feelin' Fine (Vocal) / Don't Be a Fool (With Love) (Vocal) / Sleep Walk / Be-Bop-A-Lula (Live/Sudio) (Vocal) / Big Boy

http://rapidgator.net/file/dc3f725dd68e62833591ad03be137e7f/_The_Shadows_-_The_Best_Of_-_2CD.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009