Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 25 mei 2013

Tell Me What'd I Say - The Atlantic Story


CD 1
Jim Dandy - LaVern Baker Leave My Woman Alone - Ray Charles Money Honey - The Drifters Honey Hush - Big Joe Turner Smokey Joe's Cafe - The Robins Mr Lee - The Bobbettes A Lover's Question - Clyde McPhatter Lucky Lips - Ruth Brown Hey Doll Baby - The Clovers Hoy Hoy - Little Johnny Jones Empty Arms - Ivory Joe Turner Bop-A-Dee Bop-A-Doo - Hal Willis Adorable - The Drifters Rakin' and Scrapin' - Dean Beard T-Bone Shuffle - T-Bone Walker Flip Flop and Fly - Big Joe Turner Humpty Dumpty Heart - Lavern Baker Drown In My Own Tears - Ray Charles Devil Or Angel - The Clovers My Baby - Chuck Willis Have You Seen My Baby? - Choker Campbell Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Ruth Brown There Goes My Baby - The Drifters Come Back My Love - The Cardinals Mardi Gras In New Orleans - Professor Longhair
CD 2
Searchin' - The Coasters Tipitina - Professor Longhair Sh-Boom - The Chords Shake Rattle and Roll - Big Joe Turner What'd I Say - Ray Charles It's Too Late - Chuck Willis Blue Velvet - The Clovers Since I Met You Baby - Ivory Joe Hunter Passing Time - The Cookies Thirty Days - Clyde McPhatter Pledge Of Love - The Penguins Shuffle In The Gravel - Young Jessie Corrine Corrina - Big Joe Turner Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying - Ray Charles Just Like A Fool - The Robins Jim Dandy Got Married - LaVern Baker Party Party - Dean Beard Love Love Love - The Clovers Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Sticks McGhee Papa Ain't Salty - T-Bone Walker Fools Fall In Love - The Drifters Got The Water Boiling - The Regals Don't Say Goodnight - The Bobbettes Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters The End Of The Story - The Cardinals.

http://rapidgator.net/file/314af721d2c93c6904e426fa0c3e41fb/Tell_Me_What'd_I_Say_-_The_Atlantic_Story_-_2CD.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009