Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 31 oktober 2012

The Rama Story 1953-1956



CD 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/53458069/RAMA_CD_1.rar.html1. Gee - The Crows
2. I Was Such a Fool (To Fall in Love With You) - 5 Bucks!
3. I Want Her Back - 5 Bucks!
4. No Help Wanted - The Crows
5. Seven Lonely Days - The Crows, Viola Watkins
6. Be With the One You Love - Bert Keyes & His Trio
7. Real Fine Man - Viola Watkins
8. I Was Such a Fool (To Fall in Love With You) - Bert Keyes
9. Will You Remember (The Answer to Tomorrow Night) - Lonnie Johnson
10. Stars Will Remember - The Buccaneers
11. In the Mission of St. Augustine - The Buccaneers
12. Too Hot to Handle - The Bluenotes
13. If My Heart Could Only Talk - The Bluenotes
14. Untrue - The Crows
15. Write Me Baby - Bert Keyes
16. Gumbo Mambo - Larke Sisters
17. Come Back My Love - The Wrens
18. What Can I Tell Her Now? - The Bells
19. Wedding - Bell Tones
20. Lily Maebelle - The Valentines, The Valentines
21. Betty Jean - The Wrens
22. Readin' Ritin' Rithmetic Rock 'N' Roll - The Five Encores
23. One Scotch, One Bourbon, One Beer - The Five Encores
24. You're an Angel - Continentals, Continentals
25. All My Love Belongs to You - The Joytones
26. Teenage Heart - Rita Delmar
27. C'Est la Vie - The Wrens
28. Woo Woo Train - The Valentines
29. 2:20 A.M. - Jimmy Wright

CD 2
http://rapidgator.net/file/53458271/RAMA_CD_2.rar.html1. Move Over - Jimmy Wright
2. Runaround - Valli Hinton
3. I've Got to Have You Baby - The Pretenders
4. Roll over Beethoven - The 4 Chaps
5. Alabama Rock 'N' Roll - Mabel King
6. Gee! What a Boy - The Joytones
7. Three Wishes - The Harptones
8. Symbol of Love - Mabel King, Royal City Chorus
9. Stop Knocking Rock 'N' Roll - Bob Kornegay
10. Nature's Creation - The Valentines, The Valentines
11. They Say - The Rainbows
12. Lover - The Pretenders
13. I Love My Baby - Little Billy Mason
14. Hole in the Bucket (My Bucket's Got a Hole in It) - Bob Davis & Rhythm Jesters
15. On Sunday Afternoon - The Harptones
16. My Foolish Heart - The Joytones
17. Thousand Miles Away - The Heartbeats
18. Memory That Followed Me Home - Alan Dean
19. Just as I Am - Patti Jerome
20. Oo Wee Baby - The Harptones
21. Wedding Bells - The Heartbeats
22. Thinking of You - Little Billy Mason
23. Baby Take Me Back - Roc La Rue & Three Pals
24. Don't Say Goodnight - The Valentines, The Valentines
25. My Steady Girl - Chuck Darty
26. Reluctantly - Chuck Darty
27. Only One - Don Roberts
28. Everybody's Somebody's Fool - The Heartbeats
29. One Foolish Mistake - Dorrell Sisters
30. Leave My Woman Alone - The Cleftones
31. Vacation in the Mountains - The Cleftones

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009