Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

Lipstick On Your Collar - 75 Original Jukebox Classics


Disc One: Lipstick_On_Your_Collar_CD1.rarLipstick On Your Collar - Conie Francis Don't Be Cruel - Elvis Presley The Great Pretender - The Platters Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine) - The Crew Cuts Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris The Green Door - Frankie Vaughan Only You - The Platters Story Of My Life - Michael Holliday Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino It's Almost Tomorrow - The Dream Weavers Your Cheatin' Heart - Hank Williams Garden Of Eden - Frankie Vaughan My Prayer - The Platters Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins Raining In My Heart - Buddy Holly Unchained Melody - Les Baxter I See The Moon - The Stargazers Be-Bop-A-Lula - Gene Vincent I'm In Love Again - Pats Domino Young Love - Sonny James The Fool - Sanford Clark It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis Lotta Lovin' - Gene Vincent Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts Love Is Strange - Mickey And Sylvia
Disc Two: Lipstick_On_Your_Collar_CD2.rarLipstick, Powder And Paint - Big Joe Turner Rock Around The Clock - Billy Haley And His Comets 60 Minute Man - Bilyl Ward And The Dominoes Lay Down Your Arms - Anne Shelton Makin' Love - Floyd Robinson Man With The Golden Arm - Billy May And His Orchestra Singing The Blues - Tommy Steele What Do You Want? - Adam Faith Fools Fall In Love - The Drifters Do You Mind? - Anthony Newley Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Back Seat - The Avons Dreamboat - Alma Cogan Butterfly - Andy Williams Chantilly Lace - Bip Bopper That's Love - Billy Fury I Want To Be Wanted - Brenda Lee Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - Brian Hyland Mister Sandman - The Chordettes Sweet Little Sixteen - Chuck Berry Putting On The Style - Lonnie Donegan Baby Face - Little Richard I Want You - The Cadets I'm Not A Juvenille Deliquent - Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers Darktown Strutter's Ball - Joe Brown Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Luke Simmons
Disc Three:Lipstick_On_Your_Collar_CD3.rarWar Paint - Barry Mann Magic Moments - Perry Como Rock-A-Billy- Guy Mitchell This Ole House - Rosemary Clooney Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes - Perry Como ('Til) I Kissed You - The Everly Brothers You Always Hurt The One You Love - Connie Francis I'm Walking - Ricky Nelson Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis (I Don't Know Why) But I Do - Clarence "Frogman" Henry Kisses Sweeter Than Wine - Jimmie Rodgers I'm Sorry - The Platters You're Barking Up The Wrong Tree - Don Woody Three Steps To Heaven - Eddie Cochran Travellin' Light - Cliff Richard Mr. Blue - Bobby Vee Wooden Heart - Elvis Presley When You Ask About Love - The Crickets April Love - Pat Boone Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis Reet Petite - Jackie Wilson A Fool Such As I - Elvis Presley Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka Grand Coulee Dam - Lonnie Donegan

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009