Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 26 oktober 2014

The Argo Records Story 1956-62. Book Of Love


CD1 1. Book Of Love ~ The Monotones 2. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl ~ Don & Bob 3. All I Could Do Was Cry ~ Etta James 4. Roses Are Blooming ~ The Silva-Tones 5. You May ~ Jody Williams 6. Frog Hop ~ Earl Hooker 7. Walking Along ~ The Solitaires 8. A Little Too Much ~ Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry 9. Lovin’ ~ Lulu Reed 10. Save It ~ Mel Robbins 11. That’s My Desire ~ Yvonne Baker & The Sensations 12. True Love Come My Way ~ Larry Diamond 13. Over A Coke ~ Ray Stanley 14. Why Did You Leave Me? ~ Lou Josie 15. Who Are You ~ The Orbits 16. Yea Yea ~ The Kendall Sisters 17. Been So Long ~ The Pastels 18. Music Music Music ~ The Sensations 19. I Found A Home ~ Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry 20. Little Girl, Little Girl ~ The Fairlanes 21. The Love I Missed ~ Davey Jones 22. A Simple Prayer ~ The Ravens 23. Sioux City Sue ~ The Brothers 24. Billy’s Blues, Pt. 2 ~ Billy Stewart 25. How Do You Speak To An Angel ~ Etta James

 CD2 1. Lonely Street ~ Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry 2. Breezin’ Out ~ Lou Josie 3. Eternally ~ The Dells 4. Hey Baby ~ Duke Savage & The Arribins 5. Dear One ~ The Ravens 6. Tom Foolery ~ The Monotones 7. I’m So Young ~ The Students 8. Tough Mary ~ Etta James 9. Make Believe Wedding Bells ~ Dick Glasser 10. My Soul ~ Clifton Chenier 11. Lealla ~ Joey Long 12. Let Me In ~ The Sensations 13. Car Trouble ~ Eddie McDuff 14. A Sunday Kind Of Love ~ Etta James 15. Pardon Mr. Gordon ~ Rod Bernard 16. So Far Away ~ The Pastels 17. Give Me The Right ~ Lulu Reed 18. Troubles, Troubles ~ Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry 19. Party Across The Hall ~ Yvonne Baker & The Sensations 20. Driving Home, Pt. I ~ Paul Gayton 21. Lazy Susan ~ The Brothers 22. Baby Bye Bye ~ Dick & The Gee’s 23. I Found My Girl ~ The Kents 24. How You Changed ~ Tiny Topsy 25. Heaven Or Heartbreak ~ Myles & Dupont

The_Argo_Records_Story_1956-62._Book_Of_Love.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009