Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 9 september 2014

Northern Soul All Nighter


CD 1 1. The Wrong Girl - The Showmen 2. When You See Me Hurt - Carl Lester & The Showstoppers 3. Today's The Day - Maureen Gray 4. Check Yourself - The Temptations 5. Baby I'm Coming Home - Mack Rice 6. Chills & Fever - Ronnie Love 7. Hold Back The Tears - The Delacardos 8. Sugar Dumpling - Sam Cooke 9. Find Another Girl - Jerry Butler 10. Delilah - Major Lance 11. Disillusioned - The Tams 12. Tell It To My Face - Bobby Williams 13. Am I Falling In Love - Maxine Brown 14. Give Our Love A Chance - Ada Ray 15. Baby Cakes - Dee Dee Sharp 16. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson 17. Wild Child - Donnie Elbert 18. (There Goes) The Forgotten Man - Jimmy Radcliffe 19. What Kind Of Girl (Do You Think I Am) - The Charmaines 20. Tears Of Sorrow - The Primettes

 CD 2 1. Have Love Will Travel - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs 2. Earthquake - Roy Hamilton 3. Has It Happened To You Yet - Falcons 4. It's Your Voodoo Working - Charles Sheffield 5. My Heart Belongs To You - Wilson Pickett 6. Don't Mess With My Man - Irma Thomas 7. Where Is The Boy Tonight - The Charmaines 8. Come On Let Me Love You - The Destinations 9. He's The One That Rings My Bell - Sherri Taylor 10. Image, Pt. 2 - Hank Levine & Orchestra 11. Jamie - Eddie Holland 12. It Hurts Inside - The 5 Royales 13. It Keeps Rainin' - Fats Domino 14. Comin' Home Baby - Mel Tormé 15. Stolen Angel - The Tonettes 16. Any Way You Wanta - Harvey Fuqua 17. I Sold My Heart To The Junkman - The Blue-Belles 18. If Your Mother Only Knew - The Miracles 19. A Deed To Your Heart - Eddie Floyd 20. I Wonder (If Your Love Will Ever Belong To Me) - The Pentagons

 CD 3 1. Catch That Teardrop - The 5 Royales 2. Stay Away From My Baby - Taffie Lee 3. Way Over There - The Marvelettes 4. Set My Soul On Fire - Eddie Floyd 5. The Chaperone - LaBrenda Ben & The Beljeans 6. Witchcraft In The Air - Bettye LaVette 7. Your Love Is Amazing - The Ohio Untouchables 8. Miracles - The O'Jays 9. Burnt Toast And Black Coffee - Mike Pedicin 10. Getting Ready For The Heartbreak - Chuck Jackson 11. This Little Love Of Mine - Buddy Ace 12. The Parade Of Broken Hearts - The Soul Brothers 13. Seven Day Fool - Etta James 14. Let Me Be Your Boy - Wilson Pickett 15. Pretty Baby - The Primettes 16. Fortune Teller - Benny Spellman 17. I Just Want To Know - The Delacardos 18. She'll Be Gone - Betty O'Brien 19. And Heaven Was Here - Big Dee Irwin 20. If You Don't Come (You Better Call) - Patience Valentine

Northern_Soul_All_Nighter_-_3CD.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009