Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 3 juli 2014

Best Of BLEND


Volume 1
1. Bon Appetit 2. Alphabet Rock 3. The Story Of Jesse James 4. Love Bug Crawl 5. The House Of Blue Lights 6. Flip, Flop And Bop 7. Phil's Boogie 8. Margie 9. Rumble Boogie 10. Let's Rock'n' Roll 11. Chicken Out 12. I Can't Rock'N' Roll To Save My Soul 13. Circle Rock 14. Miller's Boogie 15. Ronnie Kole's Boogie 16. Woodchopper's Ball 17. I Get That Feeling 18. I Feel Like A Million 19. Exposition Rock 20. Don't Start Cryin' Now 21. Flea Hop Boogie 22. Telephone Rock 23. The Train Of Love 24. Early Next Morning 25. I'll Always Be In Love With You 26. Feel So Fine

 Volume 2  
1. Hey Yo 2. Ciribiribin 3. Fascinating Boogie 4. Shake, Rattle And Roll 5. Pinetop's Boogie Woogie 6. X-Temporaneous Boogie 7. Hey Girl! Hey Bo 8. I Still Love You All 9. They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven 10. Bill Bailey 11. Bacarolle Boogie 12. J.W. Boogie 13. Stop The Clock Rock 14. Time Is Moving On 15. Jack Hammer Drill 16. Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens 17. Hot Pepper Boogie 18. The Dirty Boogie 19. Rabbit-Eye Pink and Charcoal Black 20. Four Aces (Of Love) 21. You'd Better Stop 22. Hey, Pretty Baby 23. Wiggle Waggle Walk 24. Little Red Rooster 25. Lolly Pops, Lace and Lipstick 26. I Ain't Mad At You
Volume 3  
1. The Delta Rhytm Boys/my Sunday baby 2. Jim wilson/jumin from six to six 3. Varetta Dillard/I'm gonna tell my daddy 4. Neville dickie/Barrel house boogie 5. Neville Dickie/Roll'em'pet 6. Bill Carey/Record hop 7. Sandy Shaw/It's got to go 8. Ray Ellington/Giddy-up a ding dong 9. Little willy Litterfield/Little Willy Boogie 10. Lloyd Fatman/Mis musmouth 11. Ruth&Al/Real gone party 12. Jh Singer/Shotgun boogie 13. Bennie hess/Bennie Hess Boogie 14. Alan&Pierce/Session boogie 15. Lew Douglas/Rock-a-boogie 16. Ron Baxter/Driving me out of my baby 17. Mickey Champion/Bam-a-lam 18. Wayne Fitch/Little girl 19. Roy Brown/Hurry hurry baby 20. Jackie Wilson/Singing a song 21. Mickey Gilley/whole lot of twistin going on 22. R.Dean Taylot/It's a long way to St. Louis 23. Johnny Bond/Put me to bed 24. Martha Carson/Now stop

Volume 4  
1. Shake It Up 2. Suntan Tatoo 3. Don't Be Cruel 4. Georgia Slop 5. Swanee River Rocket 6. Choo Choo Ch' Boogie 7. Flip, Flop And Fly 8. Mighty Might Man 9. At The Hop 10. Oh! Yeah Louise 11. The Ringin' & The Swingin' 12. All Right Miss Moore 13. You're So Square 14. Pipers Boogie 15. Knock Knock Rattle 16. Is That All To The Ball Mr. Hall 17. Why Don't You 18. Pinetops Boogie Woogie 19. House Of Boogie Woogie 20. Cocaine Boogie 21. When I Found You 22. Six Button Benny 23. Rock & Roll Baby 24. Piddle

Volume 5
1. Barbara Evans - Souvenirs (2:04) 2. Big Maybelle - Tell Ma Who (2:04) 3. Bobby Hendricks - Molly Be Good (2:02) 4. Carol Lou Trio - T.d.'s Boogie Woogie (2:51) 5. Col James - Ain't She Pretty (1:49) 6. Denis Turner - Lover Please (1:50) 7. Dickie Pride - Fabulous Cure (1:56) 8. Dino - The Other Side (1:48) 9. Floyd Cramer - Hot Pepper (2:00) 10. Glen Sultton - I Gotta Leave This Town (2:11) 11. H-Bomb Ferguson - Mary Little Mary 12. H-Bomb Ferguson - Midnight Ramblin' Tonight 13. Ike Turner - The Groove 14. Joey Welz - The Whistling Man's Boogie 15. Johnny Sardo - I Wanna Rock 16. L. Price - Mailman Blues 17. L. Price - The Hoochie Coochie Coo 18. Marty Wilde - Little Girl 19. Pee Wee King - Sugar Beet 20. Robby - Mean Woman Blues 21. Roy Clark - In The Mood 22. Terry Snyder - Rock-A-Bongo-Boogie 23. The Rubin Mitchell Trio - Alright, Okay, You Win 24. Vanda King - Ooh Watcha Do

 Volume 6
Benny Rock-Dig/Bill Hayes-Bop Boy/Brook Benton-Love's That Way/Elroy Peace-Quick Like/Haley's Comets-Ida, Sweet As Apple Cider/Jack Larson-I Love The Way She Laughs /Jerry Minton-Lonely Girl/Jimmy McCracklin-The Georgia Slop/Jimmy Mccracklin-The Wobble/Jimmy Starr-Choo-Choo To Heaven/Jivin Gene-I Cried/Ken Jones-Boogie In G'/Kitty & Clay-Whoa-Ho/Larry Darnell-Fing Fang Foy/Mack Allen Smith-Big Silver Tears /Nappy Brown-Open The Door/Pete Mann-I Followed My Heart/Ray Vernon-I'm Counting On You/Sam Price-Honky Tonk Caboose/Sister Tharpe-When The Saints Go Marching In/Sonny James-Let's Play In Love/Tam Duffil-Cooly Dooly/Teddy Humphries-Guitar Pickin' Fool/The Pick Nicks-Guitar Boogie Rock/

 Volume 7  
1. Alton Purnell - String Of Alton Boogie (3:41) 2. Antoine Domino - Sally Was A Good Old Girl (2:00) 3. Armando - Tiger Twist (2:05) 4. Bill Reeder - Judy (Alt) (2:05) 5. Bonnie Sister - Shuga-Ga Dug-Ga (1:59) 6. Dick Banks - Dirty Dog (2:06) 7. Dolores Hawkins - Growin' Up (2:18) 8. Don Taylor - It Gives Me Chills (2:17) 9. Eddie Cooley - Pricilla (2:21) 10. Eddie Jackson - Blues I Can't Hide (2:00) 11. Ella Johnson - Bring It Home To Me 12. Ella Johnson - That's What You Gotta Do 13. Freddy & Friends - Danube Waves 14. Jim Breedlove - Killer Diller 15. Jimmy Barnes - Don't Let Nothing Stand In Your Way 16. Nick Todd - At The Hop 17. Paul Gayten - Music Goes Round And Round 18. Pete Johnson - Roll 'em Pete 19. Piano Red - Wild Fire 20. Ralf Prescot - Hot, Hot Lips 21. Rikki Henderson - Mais Oui. 22. Ruth Brown - Love Love Love 23. Steve Lawrence - The Chicken And The Hawk 24. Vincent Craddock - Right Here On Earth

Volume 8
Barry Stanton-Tribute To The King/Bob Gady-I'll Go My Way/Bobby Brookes-You Better Move/Boyd Bennett-High School Hop/Charly Walker-Honky Tonk Song/Charley Coldron-The Rockin' Spot/Dee Dee Sharp-Rockin' Robin/Janet Baker-Boom De De Boom/Jesse Belvin-By My Side/Joanne Campbell-Funny Thing/Joe Maxon-Sometimes I Feel/Johnny Bond-Mean Mama Boogie/Johnny Dollard-Drilling Rig Boogie/Johnny Rivers-Baby Come Back/Johnny Rivers -That's Rock & Roll/Lyn Vernon-Wood Chopper's Ball/Ricky Nelson-I'm Walkin/Rob Bernard-My Old Mother In Law/Ronnie Brent-My Sweet Verlaine/Stuwart Bros.-I Forgot To Tell My Baby/The Lively Ones-Surfer Boogie/Vic Vickers-Action Speak

Best_Of_BLEND.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009