Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 6 juli 2014

Age-Chief Blues Story


DISC 1:
1. Messing with the Kid - Junior Wells 2. Will My Man Be Home Tonight - Lillian Offitt 3. Look Out Mable - GL Crockett 4. It Hurts Me Too - Elmore James 5. Every Night About This Time - Magic Sam 6. I Can't Believe It - Frank Butler 7. Blues in D Natural - Earl Hooker 8. I Love My Baby - Melvin Simpson 9. I Feel So Strange - Junior Wells 10. Oh Mama - Lillian Offitt 11. Cry for Me Baby - Elmore James 12. Did You Ever Love Somebody - GL Crockett 13. I Could Cry - Junior Wells 14. My Love Is Your Love - Magic Sam 15. Try and Understand - Melvin Simpson 16. Shine On - Lillian Offitt 17. It's Nothing - Junior Wells 18. Universal Rock - Earl Hooker/Junior Wells  

DISC 2:
1. Cut You A-Loose - Ricky Allen 2. This Little Voice - A.C. Reed 3. Blue Guitar - Earl Hooker 4. You'd Better Be Sure - Ricky Allen 5. Nothing But Poison - Reggie "Guitar" Boyd 6. Lotta Loving - A.C. Reed 7. Bright Sounds - Big Moose & The Jams/Earl Hooker 8. Swear to Tell the Truth - Earl Hooker 9. Help Me Mama - Ricky Allen 10. That Ain't Right - A.C. Reed 11. Nothing But Good - Reggie "Guitar" Boyd 12. Catch Up with Your Crowd - Ricky Allen 13. I Stay Mad - A.C. Reed 14. Can I Come Back Home - Ricky Allen 15. Off the Hook - Big Moose & The Jams/Earl Hooker 16. I Wanna Be Free - A.C. Reed 17. Ouch! - Ricky Allen 18. Blues for Sonny - Sonny Lantz

Age-Chief_Blues_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009