Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 1 mei 2014

Rarest Of The Rare Girls Volume 1



1. A Letter to Melvin/Orientals
2. Dear Love/Little Rita
3. Show Me the Way/Yvonne & Violets
4. You Are the One/Sydells
5. I Got Love/Fashionettes
6. Love, Love I Can't Get Over It/Honey Bees
7. I Like to Know/Velvettes
8. Your Turn/Ruby Yates & Swingin' Rocks
9. Why I Love/Ultimates
10. Please Hear My Plea/Rochelles
11. Faithful to Me/Fabulous Chimes
12. Waiting for You/Trueleers
13. Tell Me/Unknown
14. Once He Loved Me/Gaytones
15. Strange As It Seems/Gaytones
16. Your Graduation/Kents
17. Oh My Love, Sweet Love/Hill Sisters
18. Good Luck to the Lucky Girl/Dorelles
19. My First Love/Peppermints
20. I'll Try/Roberta
21. What You Gonna Do/Jobbettes
22. Wait For Me/Teardrops
23. The Answer Is Always You/Tangerines
24. I'll Always Have My Memories of You/Dottie Dooley
25. Love Is a Many Splendored Thing/Eskerettes

Rarest_of_the_Rare_-_Girls.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009