Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 19 mei 2014

I Dig Acappella - Volume 1



01. Zoom Zoom Zoom (I Love You So) - Savoys
02. Teardrops - Destinaires
03. Diamonds and Pearls - Five Fashions
04. Church Bells May Ring - Versailles
05. A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening - Savoys
06. Little Girl (You’re Gonna Belong To Me) - Five Sharps
07. Comes Love - Five Fashions
08. Lone Stranger - Zircons
09. She Cried - Rue Teens
10. One Summer Night - Versailles
11. Unchained Melody - Zircons
12. When I Fall In Love - Savoys
13. To The Aisle - Versailles
14. This I Swear - Five Fashions
15. Blue Moon - Zircons
16. If You Were Gone From Me - Savoys
17. Stormy Weather - Five Fashions
18. You Baby You - Destinaires
19. Zing - Chris & The Cytations
20. Ten Commandments Of Love - Five Fashions

I_Dig_Acappella.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009