Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 16 mei 2014

A Soldier's Sad Story


Greetings (This Is Uncle Sam) - Monitors • He'll Be Back - Players • Marching Off To War - William Bell • While I'm Away (Baby Keep the Faith) - Eddy G Giles & Jive Five • Going To Viet Nam - Big Amos • Soldier - Mike Williams • I Believe I'm Gonna Make It - Joe Tex • Christmas In Vietnam - Johnny & Jon • I'm Gonna Help Hurry My Brothers Home - Jimmy Holiday • Let's Face Facts - James Carr • Lights Out - Zerben R Hicks & Dynamics • When Johnny Comes Marching Home - Richard Barbary • A Soldier's Sad Story - Tiny Watkins • A Letter From Vietnam - Emmanuel Laskey • Something You Couldn't Write About - Gloria Edwards • Mail Call Time - Mel & Tim • There's Someone (Waiting Back Home) - O'Jays • Bring the Boys Home - Freda Payne • Stop the War Now - Edwin Starr • P.O.W. - M.I.A. - Whispers • War - Carla Whitney • I Can't Write Left Handed - Bill Withers • Back to the World - Curtis Mayfield • Sam Stone - Swamp Dogg
http://rg.to/file/5fd5816a4d2db65d8310378667083038/A_Soldier's_Sad_Story.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009