Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 15 april 2014

The Laurie Records Story



Volume 1
1. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts
2. Teenager In Love - Dion & The Belmonts
3. Hushabye - Mystics (1)
4. Just To Be With You - Passions (3)
5. Where Or When - Dion & The Belmonts
6. We Belong Together - Belmonts
7. Little Bit Of Soap - Jarmels
8. Runaround Sue - Dion (1)
9. Wanderer - Dion (1)
10. Lovers Who Wander - Dion (1)
11. Molly - Goldsboro, Bobby
12. He's So Fine - Chiffons
13. Heart - Chandler, Kenny
14. One Fine Day - Chiffons
15. Denise - Randy & The Rainbows
16. My Block - Four Pennies
17. Tra La La La Suzy - Dean & Jean
18. When The Boy's Happy - Four Pennies
19. Hey Jean Hey Dean - Dean & Jean
20. Party Girl - Carroll, Bernadette
21. I Wanna Be Loved - Dean & Jean
22. Goddess Of Love - Dean & Jean
23. Nobody Knows What's Going On In My Mind (But Me) - Chiffons
24. Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl - Barbarians
25. Sweet Talkin' Guy - Chiffons
26. Snoopy Vs The Red Baron - Royal Guardsmen
27. Return Of The Red Baron - Royal Guardsmen
28. Little Bit O' Soul - Music Explosion
29. Question Of Temperature - Balloon Farm




Volume 2 
1. Ernie Maresca - The Good Life
2. Carlo - Brenda The Great Pretender
3. Dean and Jean - Please Don't Tell Me Now
4. The Demilles - Cry And Be On My Way
5. Carlo - Stranger In My Arms
6. The Four Graduates - Candy Queen
7. The Harps - Marie
8. The Four Coins - I'll Never Love Again
9. The Chiffons - Up On The Bridge
10. The Chiffons - Open Your Eyes (I Will Be There)
11. Dion and the Belmonts - No One Knows
12. Dion and the Belmonts - A Lover's Prayer
13. Bernadette Carroll - Try Your Luck
14. Jimmy Clanton - Tell Me
15. Ernie Maresca - The Spirit Of Woodstock
16. The Brooklyn Boys - The Normal Ones
17. Dean and Jean - Seven Day Wonder
18. Hoagy Lands - Happy Go Lucky
19. The Traces - What Am I To Do
20. Jimmy Curtiss & The Regents - Let's Dance Close
21. The Five Discs - Rock And Roll Revival
22. The Teardrops - Hey Gingerbread
23. Frank Lyndon - The Hat
24. Artie Chicago (From The Bronx) - Please Don't Play Me A7
25. Ernie Maresca - My Son
26. Ernie Maresca - What Is A Marine

laurie.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009