Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 5 november 2012

The Ladies Sing With the Big Bands and Beyond


Disc One http://rapidgator.net/file/54477778/The_Ladies_Sing_CD_1.rar.html1. Doris Day - Sentimental Journey 2. Doris Day - My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time 3. Doris Day - It's Magic 4. Doris Day - Bewitched 5. Judy Garland - The Trolley Song 6. June Christy - Shoo-Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy 7. June Christy - Willow Weep For Me 8. Marjorie Hughes - Rumours Are Flying 9. Marjorie Hughes - Oh, What It Seemed To Be 10. Peggy Lee - It's A Good Day 11. Peggy Lee - Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me) 12. Peggy Lee - Golden Earrings 13. Martha Tilton - Loch Lomond 14. Martha Tilton - And The Angels Sing 15. Helen Ward - You Turned The Tables On Me 16. Helen Ward - Goody Goody 17. Patti Page - All My Love 18. Patti Page - Tennessee Waltz 19. Ginny Simms & Harry Babbitt - Two Sleepy People 20. Billie Holiday - Any Old Time 21. Billie Holiday - The Man I Love 22. Billie Holiday - Trav'lin' Light 23. Margaret Whiting - My Ideal 24. Margaret Whiting - A Tree In The Meadow 25. Ivie Anderson - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good 26. Rose Murphy - I Can't Give You Anything But Disc Two http://rapidgator.net/file/54477764/The_Ladies_Sing_CD_2.rar.html 1. Kitty Kallen - It's Been A Long, Long Time 2. Kitty Kallen - I'll Buy That Dream 3. Kitty Kallen - Waitin' For The Train To Come In 4. Helen Forrest - I Had The Craziest Dream 5. Helen Forrest - I Don't Want To Walk Without You 6. Helen Forrest - Time Waits For No One 7. Patty Andrews - I Wanna' Be Loved 8. Patty Andrews - I Can Dream, Can't I? 9. Helen O'Connell - All Of Me 10. Ella Fitzgerald & The Ink Spots - Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall 11. Fran Warren - A Sunday Kind Of Love 12. Dinah Shore - Blues In The Night 13. Dinah Shore - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To 14. Anita O'Day - Opus One 15. Anita O'Day - Boogie Blues 16. Anita O'Day - And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine 17. Jo Stafford & Sy Oliver - Yes, Indeed 18. Jo Stafford - It Could Happen To You 19. Jo Stafford - Shrimp Boats 20. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather 21. Mary Ford & Les Paul - How High The Moon 22. Vera Lynn - When The Lights Go On Again 23. Connie Haines - At Last 24. Evelyn Knight - Powder Your Face With Sunshine 25. Nellie Lutcher - Hurry On Down

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009