Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 10 november 2012

Phil Spector Presents The Philles Album Collection

The set contains six classic albums, originally released between 1962-64, and a bonus disc of Spector’s instrumental B-sides all remasterd...(320 kp/bs)...

CD 1The Crystals: The Crystals Twist Uptown (1962)
Uptown Another Country – Another World Frankenstein Twist Oh Yeah, Maybe Baby Please Hurt Me There’s No Other Like My Baby On Broadway What a Nice Way to Turn Seventeen No One Ever Tells You Gee Whiz Look at His Eyes (Twist) I Love You Eddie.
CD 2The Crystals: He’s a Rebel (1963)
He’s a Rebel Uptown Another Country – Another World Frankenstein Twist Oh Yeah, Maybe Baby He’s Sure the Boy I Love There’s No Other Like My Baby On Broadway What a Nice Way to Turn Seventeen No One Ever Tells You He Hit Me (It Felt Like a Kiss) I Love You Eddie.
CD 3Bob B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans: Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah (1963)
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Heart? Let the Good Times Roll My Heart Beat a Little Faster Jimmy Baby Baby (I Love You) White Cliffs of Dover This Land Is Your Land Dear (Here Comes My Baby) I Shook the World Everything’s Gonna Be All Right Dr. Kaplan’s Office.
CD 4The Crystals: The Crystals Sing the Greatest Hits, Volume 1 (1963)
Da Doo Ron Ron On Broadway He’s a Rebel The Ronettes: Hot Pastrami There’s No Other Like My Baby The Ronettes: The Wah Watusi The Ronettes: Mashed Potato Time He’s Sure the Boy I Love Uptown The Ronettes: The Twist Gee Whiz Look at His Eyes Look in My Eyes.
CD 5Various Artists: Philles Records Presents Today’s Hits (1963)
Then He Kissed Me – The Crystals Da Doo Ron Ron – The Crystals Oh Yeah, Maybe Baby – The Crystals Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah – Bob B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans Why Do Lovers Break Each Others Heart? – Bob B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans Not Too Young to Get Married – Bob B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans Be My Baby – The Ronettes Wait Til’ My Bobby Gets Home – Darlene Love Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Marry – Darlene Love My Heart Beat a Little Faster – Darlene Love Puddin’ N’ Tain – The Alley Cats.
CD 6The Ronettes: Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica (1964)
Walking in the Rain Do I Love You? Veronica: So Young (The Best Part Of) Breakin’ Up I Wonder What’d I Say Be My Baby You Baby Baby, I Love You How Does It Feel? When I Saw You Chapel of Love.
CD 7The Phil Spector Wall of Sound Orchestra: Phil’s Flipsides
Flip and Nitty Walkin’ Along La La La Dr. Kaplan’s Office Git’ It Annette Brother Julius Tedesco and Pitman Nino and Sonny (Big Trouble) Miss Joan And Mister Sam Harry and Milt Meet Hal B Harry (From W. Va.) And Milt Big Red Larry L. Chubby Danny D Bebe and Susu Irving (Jaggered Sixteenths) Torpedo Rock (Surfing Corrido).

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009