Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 27 april 2013

Poetry In Motion - The Cadence Records Story


CD 1
http://rapidgator.net/file/cd9fcbb03536c84166be25adcd8e8e7b/The_Cadence_Record_Story_CD_1.rar.html
1. Poetry In Motion-Johnny Tillotson 2. Wake Up Little Susie-The Everly Brothers 3. I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door-Eddie Hodges 4. Butterfly-Andy Williams 5. Eddie My Love-The Chordettes 6. Go Baby Go-The Four Tophatters 7. Rumble-Link Wray & His Ray Men 8. Cherry Berry Wine-Charlie McCoy 9. Without You-Johnny Tillotson 10. The Ballad Of Davy Crockett-Bill Hayes 11. A Taste Of Honey-Lenny Welch 12. Forbidden City-John Buck & His Blazers 13. I Love My GirL-The Metronomes 14. ('Til) I Kissed You-The Everly Brothers 15. Blue Doll-Anita Carter 16. The Hawaiian Wedding Song-Andy Williams 17. Zindy Lou-The Mariners 18. It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin -Johnny Tillotson 19. Lighthouse-Ocie Smith 20. Drown in My Own Tears-Don Shirley Trio 21. (Girls, Girls, Girls) Made To Love-Eddie Hodges 22. You Don't Know Me-Lenny Welch 23. I'm Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail-The Everly Brothers 24. Do You Mind?-Andy Williams 25. That's OK-The Wright Sisters
CD 2
http://rapidgator.net/file/1a8fd73e4f378a5a4de7b90feb511be7/The_Cadence_Record_Story_CD_2.rar.html
1. Bye Bye Love-The Everly Brothers 2. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love With You-Johnny Tillotson 3. Lonely Street-Andy Williams 4. Mr Sandman-The Chordettes 5. Hernando's Hideway-Archie Bleyer 6. Bandit Of My Dreams-Eddie Hodges 7. The Swag-Link Wray & His Ray Men 8. 45 Men In A Telephone Booth-The Four Top Hatters 9. It's Just Not That Easy-Lenny Welch 10. When Will I Be Loved-The Everly Brothers 11. Chi Chi-John Buck & His Blazers 12. The Bilbao Song-Andy Williams 13. Gonna Find Me A Bluebird-Joyce Hahn 14. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On-Johnny Tillotson 15. Ain't Gonna Wash For A Week-Eddie Hodges 16. Moon River-Jean Thomas 17. Dear Don-The Metronomes 18. Tough Chick-The Rockbusters 19. Congratulations Baby-Lenny Welch 20. Twilight Time-Andy Williams 21. Eloise-Kay Thompson 22. I'm Never Gonna Kiss You-Johnny Tillotson 23. Lightning Express-The Everly Brothers 24. Water Boy-Don Shirley Trio 25. I Saw You, I Saw You-Joyce Hahn

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009