Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 19 juli 2012

Wyld Canada Vol 5 - Love-itis

01-One Glass For Wine-Mother Tucker's Yellow Duck
02-He's In Town-The Townsmen
03-Back Yards-The Townsmen
04-Blue, Bonnie Blue-49th Parallel
05-If This Ain't Love-The Nocturnals
06-Changing Times-Patrician-Anne
07-Message To Pretty-The Haunted
08-Tomorrow's Ship-The Sparrow
09-One Love, Your Love-J.B. & The Playboys
10-Time Waits For No One-Lords Of London
11-All Your Love-Shades Of Blond
12-To June-Willapuss Wallapuss
13-I'm Just Going To Blow My Little Mind To Bits-The Haunted
14-Leave My Woman Alone-J.B & The Playboys
15-First Train Home-Dee & The Yeomen
16-Call Up The Man-The Shadracks
17-Shaggy Baggy Joe-Les Chantels
18-Love-itis-Mandala
19-You Only Live Once-The Staccatos
20-My Love Delights Me-The Collectors
21-Sparrows & Daisies-Jack London & The Sparrow
22-Corn Flakes And Ice Cream-Lords Of London
23-White room-The Guess Who
24-Shadows Cross The Shadows-The Guess Who
25-Carnivals And Cotton Candy-The Amen
26-Peter Zeus-The Amen
27-It's My Time-The Mynah Birds
28-I Know-Canadian VIP's

Wyld_Canada_Vol_5_-_Love-itis.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009