Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 11 juli 2012

Combo Vocal Groups Volume 3



1. Look What You've Done To Me - Sharps
2. Devil Kissed An Angel - Lebrume, George & The Native Boys
3. My Darling - Lebrume, George & The Native Boys
4. I Love You So - Clemmons, T.L. & Sir Nites
5. Take My Heart - Paramounts
6. Aye Senorita - Echoes
7. Where Are You Tonite - Wilburn, Delmar & Squires
8. Why - Brother Woodman & The Chanters
9. Believe Me Dear - Ko-Kos
10. Valley Of Lovers - Native Boys
11. Lovin' Man - Brother Woodman & The Chanters
12. You've Been Cheating - Ko-Kos
13. At Midnite (acappella) - Nutones
14. King Of Lovers - Frazier, Ray & The Blenders
15. All This And Haven Too - Owens, Danny 'Boy'
16. Only A Dream - Moore, Gene & The Chimes
17. For The Woman I Love - Debonairs
18. Love Affair (acappella) - Nutones
19. I've Been Dreaming - Frazier, Ray & The Blenders
20. Hold Me - Sharps
21. Darling I Love You
22. Juanita
23. Yack Hoom Boom - Smith, Al & The Savoys
24. Alright Baby - Belvin, Jesse
25. Beans And Greens (acappella) - Nutones
26. Christmas Time - Debonairs
27. Crazy Santa Claus - Debonairs
28. Crazy Santa Claus (previously unreleased) - Debonairs (The)

http://rapidgator.net/file/24204993/Ace_CD_863_-_Combo_Vocal_Groups_Vol._03.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009