Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 4 oktober 2014

New York Soul Serenade


01. I'm Stepping Out Of The Picture - Johnny Maestro & The Crests 02. My Arms Aren't Strong Enough - Judy Clay 03. Am I Falling In Love - Maxine Brown 04. I'm Gonna Have A Party - Ed Bruce 05. The Man Who Has Everything - Junior Lewis 06. Let's Play House - Tony Drake 07. If It's For Real - Porgy & The Monarchs 08. Oh Lord, What Are You Doing To Me - Big Maybelle 09. Don't Believe Him Donna - Chuck Jackson 10. New Neighbourhood - Billy Byers 11. Welcome To Dreamsville - Sammy Ambrose 12. In My Tenement - Roosevelt Grier 13. Don't Hear, Speak, See No Evil - The Platters 14. You Need Me - Little Charles & The Sidewinders 15. Sugar (Don't Take Away My Candy) - The Jive Five 16. It Won't Hurt - The Gentlemen Four 17. Not Now But Later - Walter Johnson 18. No Easy Way Down - Walter Jackson 19. This Empty Place - The Tangeers 20. Haven't Got What It Takes - Judy Clay 21. The Hurt - Freddie North 22. See The Big Man Cry - Ed Bruce 23. False Alarm - Tommy Hunt 24. Who's Gonna Mention My Name - Lonnie Sattin 25. Would You Still Say I'm The One You Love - Ray Crossen 26. A Little Too Lonely - Marie Knight 27. (There Goes) The Forgotten Man - Jimmy Radcliffe 28. Soul Serenade - Brooks O'Dell

New_York_Soul_Serenade.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009