Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 13 september 2014

The Road To Soul - 55 Tracks Ushered In The Soul


Disc: 1 1. I Got A Woman (Ray Charles) 2. Please Please Please (James Brown) 3. Drown In My Own Tears (Ray Charles) 4. Fever (Little Willie John) 5. You Can Make It If You Try (Gene Allison) 6. You Send Me (Sam Cooke) 7. Think (The Five Royales) 8. For Your Precious Love (Jerry Butler & The Impressions) 9. Talk To Me, Talk To Me (Little Willie John) 10. Try Me (James Brown) 11. You Can Depend On Me (The Miracles) 12. Way Over There (The Miracles) 13. What'd I Say Pts 1 & 2 (Ray Charles) 14. He Will Break Your Heart (Jerry Butler) 15. There Goes My Baby (The Drifters) 16. The Teacher (The Falcons) 17. Sleep (Little Willie John) 18. Doggin' Around (Jackie Wilson) 19. There Is Something On Your Mind Pt 1 (Bobby Marchan) 20. There Is Something On Your Mind Pt 2 (Bobby Marchan) 21. A Fool In Love (Ike And Tine Turner) 22. A Woman, A Lover, A Friend (Jackie Wilson) 23. Ta Ta (Clyde McPhatter) 24. Money (Barrett Strong) 25. Bye Bye Baby (Mary Wells) 26. Sticks And Stones (Ray Charles) 27. I Idolize You (Ike And Tina Turner) 28. Strange Love (Mart Wells)

 Disc: 2 1. All I Could Do Was Cry (Etta James) 2. Hit The Road Jack (Ray Charles) 3. Shop Around (The Miracles) 4. I Pity The Fool (Bobby Bland) 5. Every Beat Of My Heart (Pips) 6. If You Gotta Make A Fool Of Somebody (James Ray) 7. Stand By Me (Ben E. King) 8. Watch Your Step (Bobby Parker) 9. Turn On Your Lovelight (Bobby Bland) 10. Lost Someone (James Brown) 11. Mighty Good Lovin' (The Miracles) 12. Just Out Of Reach (Solomon Burke) 13. I'm A Tellin' You (Jerry Butler) 14. Operation Heartbreak (Aretha Franklin) 15. You Can Have Her (Roy Hamilton) 16. Gypsy Woman (The Impressions) 17. I Don't Want To Cry (Chuck Jackson) 18. Something's Got A Hold On Me (Etta James) 19. Take My Love (I Want To Give It All To You) (Little Willie John) 20. Unchain My Heart (Ray Charles) 21. It's Gonna Work Out Fine (Ike And Tina Turner) 22. The Watusi (The Vibrations) 23. Who's The Fool (Singin' Sammy Ward) 24. I Don't Want To Take A Chance (Mary Wells) 25. I'm Coming On Back To You (Jackie Wilson) 26. I Wake Up Crying (Chuck Jackson) 27. Poor Fool (Ike And Tina Turner)

The_Road_To_Soul_-_55_Tracks_Ushered_In_The_Soul.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009