Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 13 september 2014

Otis Redding - Original Album Series Volume 2


Disc: 1 1. Pain In My Heart (Single/LP Version) 2. The Dog 3. Stand By Me 4. Hey Hey Baby 5. You Send Me 6. I Need Your Lovin' 7. These Arms Of Mine (Single/ LP Version) 8. Louie Louie 9. Something Is Worrying Me 10. Security 11. That's What My Heart Needs 12. Lucille  

Disc: 2 1. That's How Strong My Love Is (Single/LP Version) 2. Chained And Bound 3. "A Woman, A Lover, A Friend" 4. Your One And Only Man 5. Nothing Can Change This Love 6. It's Too Late 7. For Your Precious Love 8. I Want To Thank You 9. Come To Me 10. Home In Your Heart 11. Keep Your Arms Around Me 12. Mr. Pitiful (Single/LP Version)  

Disc: 3 1. Ole Man Trouble 2. Respect 3. Change Gonna Come 4. Down In The Valley 5. I've Been Loving You Too Long 6. Shake 7. My Girl 8. Wonderful World 9. Rock Me Baby 10. Satisfaction [I Can't Get No] 11. You Don't Miss Your Water

Disc: 4 1. Just One More Day 2. It's Growing 3. Cigarettes And Coffee 4. Chain Gang 5. Nobody Knows You ( When You're Down And Out ) 6. Good To Me 7. Scratch My Back 8. Treat Her Right 9. Everybody Makes A Mistake 10. Any Ole Way 11. 634-5789

 Disc: 5 1. Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa [Sad Song] (Single/LP Version) 2. I'm Sick Y'All 3. Tennessee Waltz 4. Sweet Lorene 5. Try A Little Tenderness (LP Version) 6. Day Tripper 7. My Lover's Prayer (Single/LP Version) 8. She Put The Hurt On Me 9. Ton Of Joy 10. You're Still My Baby 11. Hawg For You 12. Love Have Mercy

Otis_Redding_-_Original_Album_Series_V2.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009