Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 11 februari 2013

Up All Night - 30 Northern Soul Classics


01. Nothing Can Stop Me - Gene Chandler 02. Getting Mighty Crowded - Betty Everett 03. Nothing's Worse Than Being Alone - Ad Libs 04. That Other Place - Wade Flemons 05. I Keep Tryin' - Freddie Hughes 06. You're The Dream - Roscoe Shelton 07. I Hurt On The Other Side - Sidney Barnes 08. Lonely For You Baby - Sonny Dee 09. Come On Train - Don Thomas 10. Breakaway - Valentines 11. You're Gonna Need Me - Ted Ford 12. Being Without You - Maurice Williams 13. Why Don't You Write - Lee Bates 14. But I Couldn't - Willie Harper 15. Just Another Heartbreak - Little Ritchie 16. Touch Me Kiss Me Hold Me - Inspirations 17. Tear Stained Face - Don Varner 18. Hung Up On Your Love - Montclairs 19. Running For My Life - Roscoe Shelton 20. My Man Don't Think I Know - Gwen Davies 21. Hold On - Jackey Beavers 22. You've Been Gone Too Long - Ann Sexton 23. That's Enough - Roscoe Robinson 24. I'd Think It Over Twice (If I Were You) - Sam Fletcher 25. You'll Always Be In Style - Sidney Barnes 26. Don't Let Me Down - Freddie Hughes 27. Sweet And Easy - Van McCoy 28. Power Of Love - Amanda Humphrey 29. Now I'm In Love With You - Marvin L. Sims 30. I'm A Fool I Must Love You - Falcons
http://rapidgator.net/file/77599516/Up_All_Night_-_30_Northern_Soul_Classics.rar.html

1 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Gracias.

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009