Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 11 februari 2013

Up All Night - 30 Northern Soul Classics Vol. 02


01. That's My Girl - Dee Clark 02. Black Eyed Girl - Billy Thompson 03. Return - Maurice Williams 04. Dearly Beloved - Jack Montgomery 05. Toast To The Lady - Eddie Wilson 06. That's No Way To Treat A Girl - Marie Knight 07. Please Stay - Ivorys 08. You Hit Me Like TNT - Linda Jones 09. Let's Get Back Together - Honey Bees 10. Carlena - Just Brothers 11. Get It Baby - Stanley Mitchell 12. Love Slipped Through My Fingers - Ohio Players 13. Do You Love Me Baby - Masqueraders 14. You Can't Keep A Good Man Down - Gentlemen Four 15. One Bodillion Years - Little Ritchie 16. Check Yourself - Gene Chandler 17. I Love You Always - Rivingtons 18. Welcome To Dreamsville - Sammy Ambrose 19. Use It Before You Lose It - Bobby Valentin 20. I'm Gonna Do It Myself - Jimmy 'Preacher' Ellie 21. Lost Love - Irma & The Fascinations 22. Stop And Get Hold Of Myself - Gladys Knight & The Pips 23. If There's Anything Else You Want (Let Me Know) - Roddie Joy 24. I'm Stepping Out Of The Picture - Johnny Maestro & The Crests 25. Wrong Girl - Showmen 26. Johnny My Boy - Ad Libs 27. That Girl - Porgy & The Monarchs 28. One In A Million - Maxine Brown 29. It Used To Be - Jimmy Burns & The Fantastic Epics 30. Long After Tonight Is All Over - Jimmy Radcliffe
http://rapidgator.net/file/77599522/Up_All_Night_-_30_Northern_Soul_Classics_Vol._02.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009