Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 15 februari 2013

The Brill Sound

CD1

1. Splish Splash - Bobby Darin
2. Dream Lover - Bobby Darin
3. Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
4. Oh! Carol - Neil Sedaka
5. Stairway to Heaven - Neil Sedaka
6. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do - Neil Sedaka
7. Where the Boys Are - Connie Francis
8. Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka
9. Everybody's Somebody's Fool - Connie Francis
10. Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen - Neil Sedaka
11. Who Put the Bomp (In the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp) - Barry Mann
12. Hushabye - The Mystics
13. Teenager in Love - Dion & the Belmonts
14. Turn Me Loose
15. I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters
16. Halfway to Paradise - Tony Orlando
17. Take Good Care of My Baby - Bobby Vee
18. Run to Him - Bobby Vee
19. Bless You - Tony Orlando
20. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles

CD2
1. Spanish Harlem - Ben E. King
2. Stand by Me - Ben E. King
3. On Broadway - The Drifters
4. Up on the Roof - The Drifters
5. Only in America - Jay & the Americans
6. Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney
7. What's a Matter Baby (Is It Hurting You) - Timi Yuro
8. Foolish Little Girl - The Shirelles
9. Don't Ever Change - The Crickets
10. Crying in the Rain - The Everly Brothers
11. I Can't Stay Mad at You - Skeeter Davis
12. Hey Girl - Freddie Scott
13. Oh No, Not My Baby - Maxine Brown
14. Patches - Dickey Lee
15. My Dad - Paul Peterson
16. Her Royal Majesty - Darren, James
17. Rumors - Johnny Crawford
18. It Hurts to Be in Love - Gene Pitney

CD3
1. Kind of Boy You Can't Forget - The Raindrops
2. Do Wah Diddy Diddy - Manfred Mann, Manfred Mann
3. When the Boy's Happy (The Girl's Happy Too) - The Four Pennies
4. It Might as Well Rain Until September - Carole King
5. Loco-Motion - Little Eva
6. Chains - The Cookies
7. Keep Your Hands off My Baby - Little Eva
8. Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) - The Cookies
9. I'm into Something Good - Earl-Jean
10. Johnny Loves Me - Shelley Fabares
11. My One and Only, Jimmy Boy - The Girlfriends
12. He Don't Love Me - Shelley Fabares
13. Please Don't Wake Me - The Cinderellas
14. I Never Dreamed - The Cookies
15. One Fine Day - The Chiffons
16. Needles and Pins - Jackie DeShannon
17. Chico's Girl - The Girls

CD4
1. Hanky Panky - Tommy James & the Shondells
2. Chapel of Love - Dixie Cups
3. I Wanna Love Him So Bad - The Jelly Beans
4. I Wonder - The Butterflys
5. Maybe I Know - Lesley Gore
6. Yes I Will (I'll Be True to You) - The Hollies
7. He's in Town - The Tokens
8. I'm Gonna Be Strong - Gene Pitney
9. Magic Town - The Vogues
10. You Baby - Linda Scott
11. Boy from New York City - The Ad Libs, The Ad Libs
12. New York's a Lonely Town - The Trade Winds
13. One You Can't Have - The Honeys
14. Look of Love - Lesley Gore
15. Out in the Streets - The Shangri-Las
16. Kicks - Paul Revere & the Raiders
17. Hungry - Paul Revere & the Raiders
18. (You're My) Soul and Inspiration - Righteous Brothers
19. Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-Las
http://rapidgator.net/file/78301684/The_Brill_Sound.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009