Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 11 februari 2013

Street Corner Essentials


Disc: 1
1. Nadine - The Coronets 2. Darling Dear - The Counts 3. Sincerely - The Moonglows 4. Rolling Stone - The Marigolds 5. I'll Be Home - The Flamingos 6. Come Go With Me - The Del Vikings 7. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - The Tune Weavers 8. Little Darlin' - The Gladiolas 9. Long Lonely Nights - Lee Andrews & The Hearts 10. Book Of Love - The Monotones 11. Been So Long - The Pastels 12. So Tough - The Original Casuals 13. Oh Julie - The Crescendos 14. Tell Me Why - Norman Fox & The Rob-Roys 15. I Met Him On A Sunday - The Shirelles 16. One Summer Night - The Danleers 17. Little Star - The Elegants 18. You Cheated - The Shields 19. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - The Platters 20. (Sorry) I Ran All The Way Home - The Impalas 21. Phil Phillips & The Twilights - Sea Of Love 22. Over The Rainbow - The Demensions 23. Let Me In - The Sensations 24. I Really Love You - The Stereos 25. Imagination - The Quotations
Disc: 2
1. White Cliffs Of Dover - The Blue Jays 2. Tryin' To Get To You - The Eagles 3. My Baby's Gone - The Barons 4. Show Me The Way - The Five Notes 5. Woke Up This Morning - Four Tops 6. I Promise To Remember - Jimmy Castor & The Juniors 7. I Want To Love You - The Sentimentals 8. Sugar Mama - The Orbits 9. M.T.Y.L.T.T - The Dream Kings 10. Dance, Girl, Dance - Norman Fox & The Rob Roys 11. That's The Way I Feel - The Tornadoes 12. Ding Dong - The Quintones 13. Joanie - The Bay Bops 14. My Gloria - Lee Scott & The Windsors 15. Dorothy - The Hi-Fives 16. Your Memory - The Five Satins 17. Don't Be A Fool - The Explorers 18. If I Only Had Magic - The Dubs 19. Echo - The Emotions 20. Two Hearts Are Better Than One - The Dubs 21. My Heart Belongs To Only You - The Standards 22. You Blew Out The Candles - The Crests 23. Honest I Will - The Chateaus 24. Be My Girl (Please Be Mine) - The Four-Evers 25. The Stars - The Ocapellos
http://rapidgator.net/file/77598926/Street_Corner_Essentials.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009