Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Bob Geddin's - Big Town Records Story


Disc 1
Jimmy Wilson - Big Town Jump
Gospel Consolators - Sendin' Up My Timber
Gospel Consolators - There's A God In Heaven
The Thrillers - The Drunkard
The Thrillers - Mattie Leave Me Alone
Loving Five Gospel Singers - Baptism Of Christ
Loving Five Gospel Singers - Something Happened To Me One Day
Four Aces - Release Me
Four Aces - Whose Arms Are You Missing
Southern Travellers - Peace In The Land
Southern Travellers - He's My Guiding Light
Little Caesar - Big Eyes
Little Caesar - Can't Stand It All Alone
Rev.Landers - The Apostle Paul Pts 1&2
Ontarios - Memories Of You
Ontarios - Lover's Mambo
Rising Star Gospel Singers - What About Me
Rising Star Gospel Singers - Brother Noah
Fats Gaines & Rose Johnson - He's A Real Fine Man
Fats Gaines Band - Homework Blues
Tommy Jenkins - I Want To Rest
Tommy Jenkins - He Knows How Much We Can Bear
Jimmy Wilson - Mountain Climber
Jimmy Wilson - Teardrops On My Pillow
A B Strong - Bread Of Heaven
A B Strong - Jesus I Love You

Disc 2
Frank Motley - Honkin At Midnight
Frank Motley - Frantic Love
Pilgrim Travellers - Does Jesus Care
Pilgrim Travellers - Witness For My Lord
Frank Motley - Snatch It
Frank Motley - New Hound Dog
Sister Foster - I'm Sealed
Rev O P Smith - What To Do When Trouble Comes
Joe Hill Louis - Bad Weather Blues
Joe Hill Louis - Hydromatic Woman
Gospel Consolators - Jesus Is With Me
Gospel Consolators - Joshua
Four Aces - You Were My First Affair
Four Aces - I See An Angel Walking
Pilgrim Travellers - Jezebel
Pilgrim Travellers - My Mother Died And Left Me
James Reed - You Better Hold Me
James Reed - Things Ain't What They Used To Be
Rising Star Gospel Singers - I've Got An Interest Over There
Rising Star Gospel Singers - I Want Wings
Rising Star Gospel Singers - Thou Servants Prayer
Pilgrim Travellers - I'll Tell It
Pilgrim Travellers - When They Ring Dem Golden Bells
Angel Face - Don't Leave Me Again
Angel Face - When The Saints Go Marching In
Gospel Consolators - Downward Road
Gospel Consolators - God's Tired
Al Harrison - Don't Know Where I'm At
Velma Webster & Jean Harrison - Does Jesus Care

Disc 3
Jimmy Wilson - Call Me A Hound Dog
Jimmy Wilson - Instrumental Jump
Rising Star Gospel Singers - Prodigal Son
Rising Star Gospel Singers - You Got To Move
Little Caesar - Wonder Why I'm Leaving
Little Caesar - What Kind Of Fool Is He
Tommy Jenkins - Traveling Shoes Pt. 1
Tommy Jenkins - Traveling Shoes Pt. 2
Ontarios - I'm Gonna Move
Ontarios - I'll Drink A Toast
A B Strong - I Know The Lord Will Make A Way
A B Strong - Deep River
Jimmy Wilson - Jumping From Six To Six
Jimmy Wilson - Trouble In My Home
Tommy Jenkins - The Lord Will Make A Way
Tommy Jenkins - If You Just Keep Still
Willie B Huff - I Love You Baby
Willie B Huff - Operator 209
Jimmy Wilson - I Found Out
Jimmy Wilson - Oh Red
Jimmy Wilson - Oh Red (alternate)
King Solomon Trio - Mean Train
King Solomon Trio - Baby I'm Cutting Out
Jimmy Wilson - A Woman Is To Blame
Jimmy Wilson - Blues At Sundown
Que Martin - Work With It
Tommy Jenkins - Just A Closer Walk With Thee
Que Martin - Lover's Rhapsody
http://rapidgator.net/file/78302534/Bob_Geddin's_-_Big_Town_Records_Story_(3_Discs).rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009