Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 29 januari 2013

The Tender Records Story



1. You Cheated/Shields x
2. Alone In This World/Five Trojans x
3. Beware/Jesse Belvin & Carpis x
4. Crazy Little Baby/Shirley Gunther x
5. I'm Sorry Now/Shields x
6. No Kiss/Charles Trent
7. Ronnie (My Teenage Dream)/G-Notes x
8. My Dream/Theo Lane
9. That's the Way It's Gotta Be/Shields x
10. Endless Love/Capris x
11. I Would/G-Notes
12. Nature Boy/Shields x
13. Believe Me/Shirley Gunther
14. Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely/Five Trojans x
15. Can't Get Over It/Charles Trent
16. Play the Game Fair/Shields x
17. There's No Escape/Theo Lane
18. Fare Thee Well, My Love/Shields x

http://rapidgator.net/file/74590530/Tender_Records.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009