Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Johnny Cash- The Outtakes (Sun Studio Recordings)


320 kp/bs
http://rapidgator.net/file/71216197/JC_The_Outtakes_(CD1).rar.html
1. Wide Open Road
2. You're My Baby (Little Woolly Booger) (False Starts amp; Complete Take)
3. My Treasure (False Starts & Complete Take)
4. Hey Porter
5. Folsom Prison Blues
6. Folsom Prison Blues
7. Folsom Prison Blues
8. Folsom Prison Blues
9. Wide Open Road
10. My Two Timin' Woman
11. Cry, Cry, Cry (Extended Version)
12. Rock & Roll Ruby
13. I Walk The Line
14. Brakeman's Blues (Incomplete Take)
15. Get Rhythm (False Start & Complete Take)
16. Get Rhythm
17. Get Rhythm (Microphone Test)
18. Get Rhythm
19. Train Of Love
20. Train Of Love
21. One More Ride (Incomplete Take)
22. I Love You Because
23. Don't Make Me Go (Incomplete Take)
24. Don't Make Me Go (False Start)
25. Don't Make Me Go (False Start & Complete Take)
26. Don't Make Me Go
27. Don't Make Me Go
28. Don't Make Me Go (False Start)
29. Don't Make Me Go
30. Don't Make Me Go
31. Don't Make Me Go
32. Don't Make Me Go
33. Don't Make Me Go

Disc: 2 http://rapidgator.net/file/71216191/JC_The_Outtakes_(CD2).rar.html
1. Home Of The Blues (False Start & Undubbed Master)
2. Give My Love To Rose
3. Give My Love To Rose
4. Give My Love To Rose (False Starts & Complete Take)
5. Country Boy
6. Leave That Junk Alone
7. Doin' My Time
8. Country Boy
9. If The Good Lord's Willing
10. I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow (False Starts)
11. I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow
12. I Was There When It Happened
13. Big River (False Starts & Complete Take)
14. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
15. Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
16. Goodnight Irene
17. Come In Stranger
18. Guess Things Happen That Way (Undubbed Master)
19. Guess Things Happen That Way (Alternate Vocal Overdub)
20. Guess Things Happen That Way (Alternate Vocal Overdub)
21. Oh Lonesome Me (Undubbed Master)
22. Sugartime
23. Born To Lose (Incomplete Take)
24. Born To Lose (False Start)
25. Born To Lose (Undubbed Master)
26. You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven
27. Story Of A Broken Heart (False Starts)
28. Story Of A Broken Heart (Complete Take & False Starts)
29. Always Alone (False Starts & Incomplete Take)
30. Always Alone (Incomplete Take)
31. Always Alone (Incomplete Take)
32. You Tell Me (False Start)
33. You Tell Me (False Start)
34. You Tell Me (Master)
35. You Win Again
36. You Win Again (False Starts & Undubbed Master)
37. I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You
38. I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You (Undubbed Master)
39. Hey Good Lookin'
40. Hey Good Lookin' (Undubbed Master)

Disc: 3 http://rapidgator.net/file/71216310/JC_The_Outtakes_(CD3).rar.html
1. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
2. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) (Undubbed Master)
3. Cold, Cold Heart
4. Cold, Cold Heart
5. Katy Too (False Starts)
6. Katy Too
7. Katy Too
8. Katy Too
9. Ways Of A Woman In Love
10. Fools Hall Of Fame
11. Fools Hall Of Fame (False Start & Complete Take)
12. Thanks A Lot
13. Thanks A Lot (False Starts)
14. Thanks A Lot
15. Thanks A Lot
16. Thanks A Lot (Undubbed Master)
17. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub)
18. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub)
19. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub Ending Only)
20. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub Ending Only)
21. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub Ending Only)
22. Thanks A Lot (Vocal Overdub Ending Only)
23. It's Just About Time (Incomplete Take)
24. It's Just About Time
25. It's Just About Time
26. It's Just About Time (Incomplete Take)
27. It's Just About Time
28. I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Incomplete Take)
29. I Forgot To Remember To Forget (False Start)
30. I Forgot To Remember To Forget
31. I Forgot To Remember To Forget
32. I Just Thought You'd Like To Know (Incomplete Take)
33. I Just Thought You'd Like To Know
34. I Just Thought You'd Like To Know (Incomplete Take)
35. I Just Thought You'd Like To Know
36. Down The Street To 301
37. Down The Street To 301 (False Start & Complete Take)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009