Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 29 december 2012

Wanderers - The Best Of


For your love
A teenage Quarrel
Only when you're Lonely
I could MAke You Mine
There Is No Greater Love
PLease
I'm Waintin'in Green Pastures
I'll Never Smile Again
Great Jumpin' Catfish
Thinking Of You
She Wears My Ring
As Times Goes By
My Shining Hour
I'm Not Ashamed
A Little Too Long
2 Hearts On A Window Pane
Shadrash,Meshack & Abnego
Collecting Hearts
I Walked Through A Forest
Saly Goodheart
Somebody's Else Heart
I Need You More
3 Roses
Don't Drop It
Hey Ethyl Mae
My First,Last And only Girl
We Could Find Happiness
Say Hey,Willie Mays
Don;'t Do Nothing I Wouldn't Do
Wrong Party Again

http://rapidgator.net/file/66267756/Wanderers_-_The_Best_Of.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009